Beautiful Citroen DS Hydraulique could be yours. She is suitable for everyday use or for touring, has a charming appearance and floats like only like a DS does. If you are looking for an affordable, good running DS, then this is your option. She has her weak spots, but that explains her special price.
- Model: Citroen DS 20 H
- Date: 1971
- Origin: France
- Registration: Dutch, DR 83 84
- Colour, body: AC 095 Gris Nacré (metallic grey)
- Colour, roof: AC 200 Noir (black)
- Colour, interior: Bleu (blue, not original)
- Standard: LHM, power steering, power brakes, semi-automatic gear box
- Extras: LPG, Navigation System.
- MOT approved until 11.January.2021
Price: € 9.500,-
- The chassis of this classy vehicle is in superb condition, quite rare to find for a 72 DS, as it is by far the most difficult and most expensive part to properly restore.
- The sheet metal has recently been painted though she already has a few lesser spots.
- The interior is equipped with new, non-original fabric, expertly executed.
- Technically this vehicle is in excellent condition but there are some minor points we want you to know:
- Right front and rear fenders need some attention,
- Rear right wing has a small den,
- The gearbox makes some low noise, but works great.
If you a looking for a daily driver with a great base for a nice price, this might be your car.